You must get organized and stay organized if you are going to be successful in your business. When I came online in 2005 I found this to be especially true. I had a big mess on my computer's hard drive and my desk. Once I got everything straightened out I was able to start making money. Allow me to explain how this can help you to be more successful and productive in your own business, especially if you are working from a home office.
First, take a look at your work area. If it is cluttered with papers and books, take everything off your desk and go through it. This took me about half a day when I got started, so I know it won't be easy. Go through each paper to see if it is something you still need. Group everything by categories if at all possible. Then through anything away that you no longer need.
I also purchased some organizing trays for the area to the left of my computer. This was a way for me to keep important papers close at hand without having them end up in a big pile of papers. Just doing this has saved me hours of time over the past several months.
The next thing you will want to organize to be successful online is the hard drive of your computer. If you are like most of us, you have files on your computer that you don't even remember downloading. Make an appointment with yourself to spend two hours going through your hard drive and organizing what you have by category. You will most likely be amazed at what you already own, and will be able to go back later and learn more about how to build your business. It is this level of organization that will make all the difference.
Remember that the reason to start an internet business is to give you the time and money to live the life you choose. Download a free teleseminar on building your online business by visiting http://www.OnlineWritingSuccess.com to learn how to write articles, blog, become involved in social networking and learn the technology needed to build a profitable online business. Connie Ragen Green has been online since 2005 and teaches people how to build their own online business in record time, offering free teleseminars weekly, as well as online courses in a workshop environment with webinars |

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق